Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Hey, Im Duncan

3 participants

Hey, Im Duncan Empty Hey, Im Duncan

Message  duncandude Dim Oct 03, 2010 5:14 am

Hey Im Duncan.

I am Canadian, have bad joke's, and like the ladies. I hate racism, sexism, and almost all other ism's.
duncandude
duncandude

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Hey, Im Duncan Empty Re: Hey, Im Duncan

Message  Ocean Dim Oct 03, 2010 5:58 am

Welcome.
Brought to you by the racist, sexist, almost all other ism's forum whore.
Oh, I'm Canadian too. o: Anyway! Welcome, as I am not registered let alone have FapStory downloaded you are held accountable for every hour you don't check the forums and/or don't make posts. I get extremely lonely being the only active forum onlooker. [: Now that I have started I have decided to write a paragraph of welcome! So we shall continue with my onslaught of words without reason, rhyme or purpose. To sum it up I do hope you enjoy your stay with them (I can't say us as I'm not a part of the community.) Now on to the next subject! We need more information from you my friend! How old are you? What kind of music do you enjoy? Are you Duncan Donuts? THESE ARE ALL REQUIRED PIECES OF INFORMATION WE REQUIRE!.. but I digress. We shall follow on topic with the area in which you have started. Would you care to tell us a joke? Oh! You would?! Please, do. We don't bite so (though some people may nibble) it should not hurt to bad as long as you can dodge them.

On a completely different note: I apologize for that paragraph thing. I do not normally write that much. I did though, so you can suffer. It won't happen again. [:

____
The infinite ocean; something even I myself am unwilling to explore.

Ocean

Message  Sason Dim Oct 03, 2010 6:30 am

Lmao.
Welcome Duncan. Smile
Sason
Sason

http://fapstory.com/vote.php

Message  Contenu sponsorisé