Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

OHH MY GOD!!

3 participants

:: Community :: Off-Topic

OHH MY GOD!! Empty OHH MY GOD!!

Message  antisason Lun Oct 18, 2010 5:29 pm

Sason Is A True Pussy Man,
Why did you delete my account forum? , your mama never teach you about that huh?

I pretty sure YOU(SASON) and Jonathan both having the "baby chicken egg"
I guess you two need to grow up man..
You're infecting others to your server, like Left 4 Dead 1/2
Don't spoild others please, hopefully they don't play your "baby 2-D game"
Do you know I laugh till my stomach pain when I saw the post that you're "stealing custom wz.edits" from idllyic story?
That's the reason I remind others not to use "Sason's brain"..

Is my english dam hard for you to understand , Sason?
I said that I want my character to be "delete" and you give me an "IP" ban..
OWHHH~!..Now I realise Sason , I realise that you can't different shape between "transfer" , "upgrade" and "delete"..
Go check the words at the dictionary please , If you're free..And owhhh ,I forgot you will not waste your time doing that cause you're having "sason's brain"..
Grow up man , I really miss the earlier post that I specially create for Jonathan and you delete it..

Common Sense:-
I lost a Top-1 Account,
Cause the server shut/close,
I open my mouth wide with a surprise "WHOAH"~!
Cause I though that It will never happen,

If my FAPSTORY character been delete,
Do you think I will be saying a single word??
You think I will cry?
Use your original brain given my God , Don't use "The New God Brain" (Sason's Brain)

FOR MORE INFO (UNDERSTANDING):-
-THE NEW GOD = SASON
-THE NEW GOD BRAIN = SASON'S BRAIN
-FOR MORE INFO , VIEW (TOWNRAPIST) , (EDMUND) AND (BARRACKOBAMA) POST..
-ALWAYS remember not to use Sason's brain..
-Sason is not mature yet , playing 2-D baby games..acting mature but EPIC FAIL..Pityful

IF YOU GOT GUTS , DON"T DELETE THIS POST AND MY ACCOUNT,
LET OTHERS SEE, DON"T PROOF YOURSELF THAT YOU'RE HAVING A VAGINA/G-SPOT

I really salute you The New God (Sason)
Remember to grow up your "chicken egg" with jonathan..

Edmund,
(signature)

antisason

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

OHH MY GOD!! Empty Re: OHH MY GOD!!

Message  Ocean Lun Oct 18, 2010 8:39 pm

antisason a écrit:Sason Is A True Pussy Man,
Why did you delete my account forum? , your mama never teach you about that huh?
This is incorrect. You can not add a comma after a question mark yet before a word.
antisason a écrit:I pretty sure YOU(SASON) and Jonathan both having the "baby chicken egg"
You forgot the word "am" between the first two words of your sentence; the word both is incorrect, you should have used the word "are"; the referral to baby chicken egg is not and will never be a substitute for stating they are sleeping together.
antisason a écrit:I guess you two need to grow up man..
They are running a server, you are the one who continues acting like a 4 year old meth addict.
antisason a écrit:You're infecting others to your server, like Left 4 Dead 1/2
The people on this server choose to be infected. He does not force them to be infected. Besides, typically people who play Left 4 Dead prefer being the infected.
antisason a écrit:Don't spoild others please, hopefully they don't play your "baby 2-D game"
The phrase "Don't spoild others is so wrong I won't even go on to explain it.; you will go on to play another "baby 2-D game" so there's really no point in calling that is it? The correct term is a 2 Dimensional Platform game.
antisason a écrit:Do you know I laugh till my stomach pain when I saw the post that you're "stealing custom wz.edits" from idllyic story?
You mean you laugh until your stomach hurts, don't you?; Obviously you've seen the post but can't be bothered to look at the poster. He had no affiliation with that poster. As well, the poster did in fact give credits to the makers.; You did not need to put "stealing custom wz.edits" in quotes as it was not such.
antisason a écrit:That's the reason I remind others not to use "Sason's brain"..
It is impossible for others to use "Sason's brain"; also, FAIL ELIPSES!; also, GRAMMATICALLY INCORRECT PLACE FOR ELIPSES! An elipses is a continuation of a sentence. An unfinished word. I doubt that you were planning on ending your sentence with the word gosh.

antisason a écrit:Is my english dam hard for you to understand , Sason?
Your English does suck, you should go back to school; Punctuation fail.
antisason a écrit:I said that I want my character to be "delete" and you give me an "IP" ban..
Fail at grammatical use; you don't need to keep putting words in quotes. There is no use; Your banned, why the hell do you care if you are IP banned?; Fail elipses
antisason a écrit:OWHHH~!..Now I realise Sason , I realise that you can't different shape between "transfer" , "upgrade" and "delete"..
I am finished with your dumb grammar. Anyways, he knows what transfer, upgrade, and delete are. He just chose to use ban.; Words are not shapes though.
antisason a écrit:Go check the words at the dictionary please , If you're free..And owhhh ,I forgot you will not waste your time doing that cause you're having "sason's brain"..
Grow up man , I really miss the earlier post that I specially create for Jonathan and you delete it..
I'm sure you need a few more maturity lessons before telling Sason to grow up.; Your post to Jonathan is unnecessary, even if it had been posted.

antisason a écrit:Common Sense:-
I lost a Top-1 Account,
Cause the server shut/close,
I open my mouth wide with a surprise "WHOAH"~!
Cause I though that It will never happen,
This is not common sense, you are rambling about something nobody except yourself understands.

antisason a écrit:If my FAPSTORY character been delete,
Do you think I will be saying a single word??
You think I will cry?
Use your original brain given my God , Don't use "The New God Brain" (Sason's Brain)
You have been asking him to delete your character. So no, you would not cry. In turn, he has chosen to leave your character around and just ban you to make you cry. :] See how that works? Clever, isn't it?

antisason a écrit:FOR MORE INFO (UNDERSTANDING):-
-THE NEW GOD = SASON
-THE NEW GOD BRAIN = SASON'S BRAIN
-FOR MORE INFO , VIEW (TOWNRAPIST) , (EDMUND) AND (BARRACKOBAMA) POST..
-ALWAYS remember not to use Sason's brain..
-Sason is not mature yet , playing 2-D baby games..acting mature but EPIC FAIL..Pityful
So, what you are saying here is:
Sason is god.
The god has a brain that is his.
View your posts for more of your drama filled bullshit that holds no grounds and no use on these forums.
Don't do brain transfers.
Sason is not mature because he runs a game that you enjoy. Also you can not spell pitiful correctly.

antisason a écrit:IF YOU GOT GUTS , DON"T DELETE THIS POST AND MY ACCOUNT,
LET OTHERS SEE, DON"T PROOF YOURSELF THAT YOU'RE HAVING A VAGINA/G-SPOT
You just insulted every woman on this planet, congratulations.; A g-spot is located in the anus. Everyone has one.

antisason a écrit:I really salute you The New God (Sason)
Remember to grow up your "chicken egg" with jonathan..
Humans can not lay eggs; two men can not have children. This is an impossible feat for them and all homosexual couples on our planet.

That was fun, and you Edmund, are an idiot.

Ocean

Message  Sason Mar Oct 19, 2010 1:31 am

Lmao.
You're such a bitch.
Period.
Sason
Sason

http://fapstory.com/vote.php