Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Vi3tB0yAA's GM App (I KNOW HOW TO CODE!)

+3
Towelie
Cynthiax3
xandrone
7 participants

Vi3tB0yAA's GM App (I KNOW HOW TO CODE!) Empty Vi3tB0yAA's GM App (I KNOW HOW TO CODE!)

Message  xandrone Lun Oct 25, 2010 4:28 am

Name: Adam

Username: xandrone

IGN: Vi3tB0yAA

GM Level: 3 or 4

Type of GM: Coder or anything else

Why do you think you will be a good GM?: I know how to code and i would ban any hacking players the second they hack if its a small hack i will warn them if its a big hack (Max Damage) I will ban them letting you know first. Very Happy I can code out commands for you like @gm (Message) So you can send a message to the GM's with your Message. I also do not ABUSE GM COMMANDS! I do not spam em and i will NOT summon ANYTHING at the Free Market (Unless you ask me to) so that beginners will die. I like to invite people to my server and i will advertise your server alot and i vote EVERYDAY!

How often do you go online?: Hmm maybe about 1-5 hours on weekdays and like maybe 1-7 hours on sunday (I know i am a maple addict)

How long have you played maplestory: Hmm if its Global then about 2 years? if its Private server 4 years!

Where are you from?: United States, Portland Oregon.

What time zone are you basing yourself on?: Pacific Time

What languages do you speak?: Vietnamese, and english

How long have you been playing FapStory?: Sorry but i have played about 2 days =.=

Previous experience on private servers: I been the owner of DestinyStory, FatalMS, and PirateMS FatalMS is current but has barely any people, DestinyStory has over 100 people but not online anymore, PirateMS I was just testing the stuff for it so it was for me only. I was a GM in PassionMS, MyMaple, FatioWow, and more that i cant remember.

What rate do you give your maplestory knowledge?: about a 8/10 because i know alot of the codes and npc's but i dont know ALL of the monsters maps (I know most of them though)

Do you still play it?: No because of the noobs and NX costage

What Level?: 40 something =.=

What World?: Bera FTW! Twisted Evil

What can you say about yourself in general?: Hmm i love to play the piano (3 years of practice) I hate school Twisted Evil , and i am a Basketball Player (2 years at least)

Why do you think your the best to be in this position?: Hmm i am very good at coding and i have had alot of experience with coding and being a GM. I will not ban random people without asking you (or without any people to prove that he was hacking) and i vote EVERYDAY!

~Vi3tB0yAA

Dernière édition par xandrone le Lun Oct 25, 2010 5:23 am, édité 1 fois

xandrone

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Vi3tB0yAA's GM App (I KNOW HOW TO CODE!) Empty Re: Vi3tB0yAA's GM App (I KNOW HOW TO CODE!)

Message  Cynthiax3 Lun Oct 25, 2010 4:40 am

Follow the format posted in the fourm, kty.
Cynthiax3
Cynthiax3

Vi3tB0yAA's GM App (I KNOW HOW TO CODE!) Empty Re: Vi3tB0yAA's GM App (I KNOW HOW TO CODE!)

Message  Towelie Lun Oct 25, 2010 4:44 am

Bull shit you can code.
Towelie
Towelie

Message  Sason Lun Oct 25, 2010 4:50 am

Lol..

Code me an npc that sells 1 Golden Maple Leaf (4000313) for 2bil, then summons a snail(100100).
Sason
Sason

http://fapstory.com/vote.php

Message  Towelie Lun Oct 25, 2010 5:07 am

^^^
Noob script. >.>
Towelie
Towelie

Message  Sason Lun Oct 25, 2010 5:15 am

Towelie a écrit:^^^
Noob script. >.>

Just to prove if they know.
Sason
Sason

http://fapstory.com/vote.php

Message  xandrone Lun Oct 25, 2010 5:19 am

Sason a écrit:Lol..

Code me an npc that sells 1 Golden Maple Leaf (4000313) for 2bil, then summons a snail(100100).

Okay heres the code: // Proof

function start() {
status = 0;
}
if (status == 0) {
cm.sendSimple("Would you like to buy a Golden Maple Leaf? r\n#L0#Yes\r\n#L1#No");
if (selection == 0) {
if (cm.getMeso() >= 200000000)
cm.GainMeso(-200000000);
cm.gainItem(4000313, 1);
player.getMap().spawnMonsterOnGroudBelow(MapleLifeFactory.getMonster(m), player.getPosition());
player.getMap().spawnMonsterOnGroudBelow(MapleLifeFactory.getMonster(100100), player.getPosition());
player.getMap().broadcastMessage(MaplePacketCreator.serverNotice(0, "Now is that enough proof?"));
cm.dispose();
if (selection == 1) {
cm.sendOk("Okay Bye!");
cm.dispose();
} else {
cm.SendOk("Sorry but you dont have enough money!");
cm.dispose();
}

Tell me if its correct or if its not

xandrone

Message  Towelie Lun Oct 25, 2010 5:32 am

}
}
Towelie
Towelie

Message  xandrone Lun Oct 25, 2010 5:35 am

Towelie a écrit:}
}
Woops =.= but is it correct? Lol

xandrone

Message  Ocean Lun Oct 25, 2010 6:46 am

Towelie would have gone batshit if you failed. I think you're safe.

Ocean

Vi3tB0yAA's GM App (I KNOW HOW TO CODE!) Empty errorz

Message  duncandude Mar Oct 26, 2010 1:51 am

function start() {
status = 0;
}
if (status == 0) {
cm.sendSimple("Would you like to buy a Golden Maple Leaf? r\n#L0#Yes\r\n#L1#No");
}
if (selection == 0) {
if (cm.getMeso() >= 200000000) {
cm.GainMeso(-200000000);
cm.gainItem(4000313, 1);
cm.getPlayer().getMap().spawnMonsterOnGroudBelow(MapleLifeFactory.getMonster(m), player.getPosition());
cm.getPlayer().getMap().spawnMonsterOnGroudBelow(MapleLifeFactory.getMonster(100100), player.getPosition());
cm.getPlayer().getMap().broadcastMessage(MaplePacketCreator.serverNotice(0, "Now is that enough proof?"));
cm.dispose();
}else {
cm.sendOk("not enought mesos");
cm.dispose();
if (selection == 1) {
cm.sendOk("Okay Bye!");
cm.dispose();
}
}
}

Good Job tho

Dernière édition par duncandude le Mar Oct 26, 2010 1:53 am, édité 1 fois (Raison : forgot a })
duncandude
duncandude

Vi3tB0yAA's GM App (I KNOW HOW TO CODE!) Empty Google.com

Message  DaddyThunder Mar Oct 26, 2010 2:23 am

Sure this isn't a fail copy and paste?
DaddyThunder
DaddyThunder

Vi3tB0yAA's GM App (I KNOW HOW TO CODE!) Empty lol

Message  duncandude Mar Oct 26, 2010 2:26 am

it probably is i couldnt tell you. personaly i wouldnt start with that opening on a script unless its going to be really simple. and there was a bunch of errorz
duncandude
duncandude

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé